Monday 22 January 2007

Well good morning Judge, guess I’m back again.

Monday morning has just finished, we’re into Monday afternoon already and the sun is shining.

Unlike it was at 8.00am.

By the grace of God the sleet stopped by 8.15 and I could ride in with only modest moistness although the air was pretty darn cold. It seemed to take a long while to balance temperatures between hands/head/feet and core body temperature: while that happens I tend to feel quite uncomfy, and it takes significant time for the head to settle into some kind of stability for thinking.


I can’t remember if I mentioned taking psychometric tests last week (since I’m not viewing the blog at work). On Friday I completed 2 – 1 paper, 1 online. Well, Saturday I then did another ‘character assessment’ type for a training session we were doing at the Kings centre, Oxford. I’ve had results back from the online assessment, and it fits pretty much what I already knew. However it IS interesting because my approach to life is different between church and work. With work I’m very much focussed within specific areas of expertise: with church I’m much broader and will consider most things to be ‘good’ for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.