Thursday 25 January 2007

Ever have that feeling?

2 days ago I was breathed on by someone. They asked me a question, and as I faced them I felt their breath wash over me repeatedly, almost as if they were deliberately breathing out all over me. This has happened before with similar consequences.

This afternoon I seem to have acquired a scratchy throat, and I know EXACTLY where it's come from.

I'm cross: to me there's no doubt at all as to the source of my infection, yet I can't do anything about it.

GRRRRR!

*edit*
That was written around 5.30pm.

I'm now home 2 hours later. The throat is positively sore and my head is mushy like I just got off the bike. I need to go shopping, but what I really want is a large glass of whiskey and to sit up all night (my head is in 'no sleep' mode already).

Nuts. Wonder if I'll even get to work tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.