Monday 1 January 2007

Well there's a space on our settee now.

The previous occupant is presently (as I type - not as you read) at Luton Airport, waiting for the plane back to Geneva.

The last 2 days the poor girl was too ill for more than laying around and sleeping really, although early morning calls to BF in another time zone may have played a key part in that too.

The weather was, frankly, poo while she was here. In a cruel twist, today is beautiful, with blue skies, brilliant sunshine making all the trees glow and the fields glisten a golden green. Made for a lot of squinting on the outbound journey and pretty views on the way back, with a sense of being cheated.

Tomorrow, boring normality and routine. Today I want to catch up on all the things I didn't do last week, but at the same time I want to sleep. Who knows what will happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.