Saturday 13 January 2007

I may not be around too much

but we'll have to see.

I've realised that, once again, I've been spending way too much time on the net. It's affected me quite a lot, so I'm backing off: total personal ban for me on surfing at work, even in breaks. I'm also likely to post less as I don't always get time in the evenings.

I've been thinking in terms of internet addiction, but that's not quite right as I *can* control it IF I *choose* to do so. However I do find that if I look once, I won't stop, hence Me stopping totally at work. The net is way too useful and I'm too involved to back right out, although I have considered it. But I do need to watch it carefully, hence backing off again.

See you round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.