Monday 29 December 2003

Sense of achievement.

I especially like doing nice things for Chris (being good to your partner is like being good to yourself, only better). I bought her a Queen DVD for Christmas, which she watched this evening. Amongst the songs on there was 'Hammer to fall'.

Now Guitarist mag happened to have an illustration of the 'Brian May' extended A chord (Aadd6 if you care) this month. And he just happens to use it for Hammer to fall (you can see it in the live bits). I'd managed to recognise it already from fiddling around trying it out. One of the songs that we sang tonight was 'Give thanks to the Lord (His love endures forever)' which just happens to be in A.

Thanks Brian, your Chord fits beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.