Sunday 7 December 2003

G' mornin.

I've just got up. I have a cold, complete with sinusitis. I got fed up the feeling that someone was pushing a sharp piece of metal into my cheekbone - woke me up every 10 mins or so. On top of that made the mistake of watching the 2 towers. Dreams full of horsemen getting hacked to bits by orcs and vice verse don't make for a pleasant slumber. Interferon has a lot to answer for.

Anyway, having got up I find that the cold capsules have a limit on how many can be taken, and I've exceeded the dose. On top of that I've run out of whiskey (2 or 3 bottles a year is 'fair use' I reckon). The port I've just opened appears corked, but it doesn't matter because I can barely taste it anyway. At least there's something good about it.

'Scuse me, one side has just started to drain........ Catch that drip!

Now off to answer Linea from last week and then look up reviews of Heritage guitars. Just found what may be my next instrument, up for sale in Texas, and I want to make sure it's the right one before I engage in trying to sort things at a distance of 10,000 miles.

Hope you're all keeping better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.