Saturday 9 September 2006

Just completely stuffed tonight.

It's completely my own fault, of course.

Really wanted a break for the mind, so watched a DVD after chris went to bed last night (she was tired out after tiling our fire place).

Today I did a sponsored bike ride, which involved visiting as many churches as possible either on foot or on a bike. I must have ridden for the equivalent of 3 hours, visiting various places, and I'm just pooped now - no energy left really. I've eaten, slept and still have nothing left.

Went shopping after the ride. Found a raincoat someone needed, collected a transformer from Maplin for an amp re-design.

Tonight we're invited over to next door - a combined 40th birthday and moving in party for Andrew's GF, Davina. I hope the head wakes up a little, otherwise I'll be both pooped and pooper.

BTW at some stage I'll put up the pics I took on the ride. Managed to photograph most of the churches I visited (20 in all) on the way round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.