Thursday 21 September 2006

There will be some words later

But I've just had time to choose and prep a few images in my coffee break.

While we were there I wrote a blog post pretty much daily, but the hotel in Siena was 'basic' (read unchanged since the 1950s) and internet access but a twinkle in the proprietors eye. Not yet sure whether to meter the stored posts out gradually just as if I were there or whether to simply upload about 6 pages of word document.

That's an answer in itself really - lets do the gradual upload.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the pix:






Oh BTW somewhere down there lives Johanna (Gummie Worm Pizza) right now: lake Geneva.

*edit* wonder if this is us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.