Saturday 20 September 2008

Well, life gets interesting.

Chris and I prayed this morning before leaving, and forn the first time this holiday everything *felt* just right. We found Herculaneum in the car, found our way to the top of Vesuvius. We have had a good day.

Now I have just checked my email back at the hotel to discover that our hotel in Rome cannot accept our reservation (email sent to me Friday night - what if I could not read email here?) and we need to contact a reservation service to find an alternative.

This trip is turning into a learning experience alright.

I also got a parking ticket last night while we had dinner.

:(

Never mind. Challenges need to be risen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.