Monday 12 December 2005

I don't usually say this.

I just feel pretty useless tonight.

The presentation seemed to go OK. But I just feel isolated, a bit useless and inadequate really. Been thinking about Sarah, and that's not lifted me up either. The guys here are smart, sharp and have already done most of the background work required (or aso it seems) so I'm feeling dull, slow, insecure and inadequate.

There's no way I'll give in to depression, but I'm certainly aware of it, lurking in the background.

It's probably lack of sleep, accumulated over the last few days, and will lift once I get enough. I was tempted not to mention this, but it doesn't seem useful to hide things like that.

Don't worry about me - I'll come through, but this is just how it is for now. We're heading off for dinner in about 10 mins.

Missing my family - blood and extended. See you all in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.