Friday 24 June 2005

I'm suffering from BWS

No not a nasty disease of the bowel - but Blog Withdrawal Syndrome! I seem to have got hooked!

I posted on Sunday, & read the blog on Monday but thought I'd better not post - after all it is supposed to be Toni's blog. No time on Tuesday & on Wednesday our internet access went down! This meant I couldn't find out what my dearly beloved was up to (he had rung me but didn't say much). Consequently I toddled off to Family Group to be greeted by 'I saw Toni's flight was delayed!'

'Really?'says I!

The blog has become essential reading since local friends & work colleagues have started reading it. Otherwise I find that other people know more about Toni ( & sometimes me) than I do! It can be very disconcerting!

BTW things have been mostly OK whilst Toni was away so thanks to everyone who prayed. Thanks too to Catriona & Tracy who were fantastic 'girly' company on Tuesday evening, probably the best fun I've had since IT happened, & Carolyn who came & helped me clean my house today. Not only did we achieve a lot but it was great fun. Perhaps this is the way housework should be done, in pairs or even groups. It would take some planning but we could have 'housework parties' moving from 1 home to another. You'd much more done than working alone & it'd be a lot more fun!

Definately something to think about!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.