Tuesday 21 June 2005

Last evening here

An the rain has just hooned down.

There was a tremendous clap of thunder just now that felt like it originated 20 feet away from the (wide open) window.

Well we've survived another day of seminars, visitors and biochemical tyre kickers.

Heard some good explanations of why fertility is decreased as a woman's ovaries age.

Been bored sitting in a seminar with a speaker that used I English that I couldn't undestand (talking about PCOS).

Saw a presentation where someone reported data generated using the first commercial immuno-assay I ever developed (R&D Systems ICAM-1 parameter kit).

Looking forward to going home.

Ben's working Saturday. Afternoon delight?

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.