Sunday 12 June 2005

Quizzes are like busses

You don't see one for ages, then suddenly 2 come along together.

What's your theological worldview?

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

82%

Reformed Evangelical

68%

Fundamentalist

68%

Neo orthodox

54%

Emergent/Postmodern

54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

46%

Classical Liberal

39%

Modern Liberal

21%

Roman Catholic

7%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


Some quizmasters have badly missed it, I'm afraid. While I'm sure I share some theology with Wesley, the fact that I believe the Gospel has social implications does not make me a methodist. Likewise the fact that speaking in tongues is not central to my theology does not stop me being a charismatic.

Ho hum. At least I'm not an emergent/POMO/liberal. ;-)

Found this courtesy of Two red boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.