Friday 3 May 2013

Tomorrow is another day.

And our last here in Zimbabwe.

It's been a fascinating, challenging, interesting, warm (yet sometimes cool) place to be.

There IS a blog series on the way, presently hovering around 4000 words and written up to the middle of this week. I may see if I can post the first section shortly from this borrowed computer. There will be a lot of images too, although they require a lot of sorting and processing before they are fit for public consumption.

It's been really good seeing our friends again, and I think we'll be more sorry to leave them behind than to be returning to the land of 'mist and mellow fruitfulness'.

Now - off to attempt online check-in with KLM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.