Saturday 6 December 2008

I have a dilemma.

There are guys I knew from the Christian music forum that have asked to be recognised as friends on Facebook. I have no particular angst with any of them, but I just want nothing to do with that, and this makes me reluctant. Yet to refuse them also seems wrong.

Choices... choices.

It's not like it matters, really, but somehow I can't easily treat people online differently from in real life. But when you walk around it's often possible to avoid people you struggle with, yet online everyone is connected, in some way, with everyone else. And I know I should be at least a little unhappy to be 'rejected' by someone.

Or maybe I'm just being spineless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.