Tuesday 15 November 2005

Thoughts on hugging

Or the MANNER of hugging.

Last night Olivia was round for dinner before going to the 'Soul Survivor' group. Knowing she was there, on the way in from the car I was thinking about greeting and hugging her as well as Chris and Ben and the way we hug. This consideration got extended to Dan and Kita too.

I realise that I hug them all like they're my children.

Dan, Kita, Liv - I don't want to take this too far, but it really feels like you're part of our family. There's something different about how I feel about you vs how I feel about most people. I guess this is what extended family feels like, or maybe I'm getting a little of God's father heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.