Thursday 17 November 2005

Now I understand.

Apparently:

France Modern (trois fleurs-de-lis)
I am 'French'. In the nineteenth century, it
was the international language of diplomacy.
It is a 'beautiful' language, meaning that it
is really just a low-fidelity copy of Latin.

You know the importance of communicating
'diplomatically', which for you means both
being polite and friendly when necessary and
using sophisticated, vicious sarcasm when
appropriate. Your life is guided by either
existentialism or nihilism, depending on the
weather. You have a certain appreciation for
the finer things in life, which is a diplomatic
way of saying that you are a disgusting
hedonist. Your problem is the French have been
obsolete for a long time.


What obsolete skill are you?
brought to you by some bored geeks with nothing better to do.

I can't tell you what a relief it is to have my disgusting hedonistic character out in the open. Now I can misbehave in the most obscene fashion and people can say "Oh, it's OK, it's because of his French character">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.