Thursday 12 February 2004

Inner peace

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and at this time of year we all could use a little calm . By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started." So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....

And before coming to work this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Wild Turkey, my Prozac, some valium, my cigarettes and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freakin good I feel....

You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace...


Actually I didn't quite follow this advice. We have so many opened bottles of liqueuers in our house that I would be so 'peaceful' I wouldn't be able to stand, let alone type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.