Monday 15 March 2010

Service may get

a little patchier in the next couple of weeks.

We've finally started getting space again in Sarah's room, and hopefully it can become Chris's long-promised office instead of a place for storing amps, guitars and training weights. When that happens this computer will relocate upstairs and I'll reinstate the old one, but running linux.

It may prove to be tricky migrating emails, pass-worded accounts etc, in which case there may be some delay on emails, facebook etc. We'll have to wait and see.

I know this much - it'll certainly reduce the enthusiasm with which this one gets borrowed by Ben, instead of booting up his PC in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.