Saturday 3 January 2009

Not a facebook fan.

I shall continue to use it.

*snip*

Sorry - I rarely delete posts, but those weren't helpful things to say, and came out of a wrong heart.

It's interesting that the people with most of the worthwhile things to say appear to barely use it.

In a way I guess it's revealing a side of people that is hidden by the need to communicate and live with other adults. On FB the conventions drop, virtual reality takes over. I suspect that having been a net user for a very long time I've developed a strong sense of netiquette, and FB cuts through that. Or maybe I just don't like what's really inside the people I know superficially.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.