Tuesday 18 September 2007

There's a bunch of stuff

...... that I should have said, but haven't.

Saturday was fun, despite playing fairly terribly. It was nice bumping into Georgia again too - we seem to meet once a year, at the fun day. Why is that when you only see someone once in while, embarrassing things happen. Like scratching a spot on my cheek and bleeding profusely. Ho hum.

I'm also now married to a 'fit bird'. Chris cycled into Bicester and home again: around 17 miles. I think she'll be fine doing the 30km bike ride in Thailand. I think the only fitness concern we'll have is 6 hours canoeing with potentially cramped joints.

Alpha supper tonight, for the start of the Bicester Alpha course. It's kicking off with a meal at the Salvation Army hall in Hart Place at 7.00pm. We're helping with catering and washing up.

This Sunday things will be a little different. No Keyboard players and I'm not around. Mike F is doing a multimedia worship time with mixing decks, projected DVDs, a drum machine and working with Ben and Jonny who are both playing guitar through it. We ran through it last night, and it felt GOOD. Some people will probably find it 'challenging' compared to normal, but I reckon most should be able to push through that and find a fresh place to worship. I hope people encourage Mike as he's put a lot of work and prayer into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.