Monday 31 October 2005

Chris and I have commented

About the quality of written English that we've had the pleasure of reading on blogs etc. Poor Randall's parents apparently only met on a social basis prior to his birth, based on his use of the language.

So when I saw the link on his site I had to take the test. The results I found a little surprising:

Grammar God!
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!


Congratulations! If your mission in life
is not already to preserve the English tongue,
it should be. You can smell a grammatical
inaccuracy from fifty yards. Your speech is
revered by the underlings, though some may
blaspheme and call you a snob. They're just
jealous. Go out there and change the world.


How grammatically correct are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.