Saturday 28 May 2005

Time Chris posted

From Sarah's Mum.

For once it's quiet, everyone is out, & I have spent the morning re-reading everyone's comments.

You know, I have always found the idea of a blog somewhat strange, why would anyone want to keep an on-line dairy? And why would anyone else want to read it? But it has proved to be yet another of God's provisions for us as it has brought us & others so much comfort.

Thankyou everyone for your comments, I have found them a source of much comfort. So many of you from such different sources, whether friends of Sarah & Ben from senior or primary school, our church - present & past, our village & Toni's internet contacts (even across the world!). I wish I could reply to each of you individually, but there are just too many of you! (we have had over 100 cards too.)

Thanks too for the practical help we have received - such a blessing.

A special message to Sarah's friends at Marlbro'. Thanks you so much for the love & support you've given Ben & Dan. You're a great bunch & you are of course welcome at the Thanksgiving service we are having for Sarah's life, just be prepared to squeeze in (& please car share if you can.)

And Dan, I had thought that one day our family's might be joined, but not in grief. Hang in there, we love you, we've all got a lot to work through, but we will get there, God is there for us all.

Finally, my heartfelt sympathy to Gemma's family. I only hope they receive the same level of love & support as we have.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.