Saturday 3 April 2004

Well, here I am in steamy Texas

25'C and 99% humidity certainly qualifies as steamy to me! It does smell wonderful though, all spicey and tropical compared to the cool 'agricultural' smells I've been enjoying in the uk. The hotel here has a complimentary broadband connection in every room, so at least I can blog, check emails etc.

It's taken me about 10 minutes to type this. Yesterday I went more than 25 hours without sleep (I've just - sluggishly - calculated this) and although I got about 6 hours last night, my brain is playing catchup on me now.

It's 6.30 am now, and I'm off to the gym to work off some of last nights' steak before breakfast.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.