Thursday 6 June 2013

That 'free' book on Amazon Kindle?

The one I mentioned on Tuesday.

I've started reading, and it's (halfway through chapter 1) enormously better than I ever expected.

Over the last couple of years, for various reasons, I seem to have been through a number of books about manhood and masculinity, all of which focussed on the tender warrior/cowboy/king/elder go wild thing, and none of which have sat well. This actually, so far anyway, looks believable and biblical (some have had a concept, then seemed to find scriptures to support it).

Or maybe it matches some of my theology & worldview, and because it flatters that then I'm being sucked in. Who knows.

Assuming it still works, the link is: www.ligonier.org/blog/masculine-mandate-free-ebook/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.