Sunday 16 August 2009

Our country garden smells like Camden Market

No really.

The neighbours had a party on Friday night. I can still smell the weed (or something very similar) Sunday Lunchtime.

I would be interested in developing more understanding in the theology and spiritual background of drug/incense use. I've certainly seen the effects of incense sticks, and I believe use of them (at least certain varieties) invites 'unhelpful' spiritual interest. But I'm also sure there's a link between drug use and spirituality. I don't want to get wacky or go all right-wing evangelical over it, but at the same time it doesn't seem innocuous and the effects not merely biochemical.

Anyone have any wisdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.