Monday 3 August 2009

Daily sex helps to reduce sperm DNA damage and improve fertility

I didn't get to attend the ESHRE meeting in Amsterdam this year, but they did send me their 'highlights' including the above. Yes, it's a serious paper, and makes good sense for a couple struggling to have a baby. It is also diametrically opposed to other techniques suggested where a likely cause is poor sperm quality (abstinence to build up numbers) but the logic behind both methods is very clear.

There's also a course on in Budapest at the beginning of December - wonder if it could be combined with a little Christmas marketing? Budapest is a fascinating city, but I bet it's darn cold in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.