Wednesday 12 August 2009

For the time being

my facebook account is active again.

If you find that you've been de-linked, it's nothing personal, but I am restricting it to those for whom facebook is my only point of contact. Thus if you blog, you've been de-linked. If I meet you face to face or speak on the phone more than a couple of times a year, you've been de-linked. If you live within 35 miles of me, you've been de-linked.

I will definitely not accept friendship requests from people that meet the above criteria.

I am free to bend or break these guidelines at any time: facebook is going to work for me and be useful, rather than a burden or source of concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.