Sunday 5 October 2008

Bluergh.

Neither of our tummies was great during the night, nor particularly wonderful this morning - when I first got up I expected to see myself all distended, sticking out in front, and it was just normal. What is it about 'nice' food that so often has this effect? I didn't eat excessively (I've certainly eaten as much at home) and the food wasn't that rich. We've noticed this for the last 15 years or so, but it's becoming more pronounced.

We are seriously considering a major review of our diet, after discussions in the bath just now. Looks like curry sauces in jars are out and fresh veg/pasta/rice and more 'natural' sauces are coming in, at least for a while. We've both had digestive system issues that have become progressively more noticeable, and I'm not happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.