Monday 5 February 2007

Well it's been good so far.

Chris's birthday, that is.

She loved the bear from Kita and Dan - filled with a special kind of wheat, it's heavy, soft and lavender scented. It can be micro-waved to make it warm as well. I still reckon it should have been placed in the bag upside down though, so the first thing visible would be a bear bottom.

Alison + Pete - thanks for the 'shared' prezzie with Ben.

The other honourable mention goes to a basket full of interesting choccy bars and snacks. Almost all past their best before date (one was dated use by Jan '06). We did find this funny, and it made me wonder if the way to know you're senile is whether you can distinguish between being drunk and sober. No difference? Then you probably are!

What to do now? Brizzle is around -3'C right now - should we go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.