Sunday 1 January 2006

Rainbow

Chris writes:
On the way to pick up Ben this morning we saw a rainbow. It is quite some time since I've seen one of those & it reminded me of Gods promises.

New Year has been very hard. I think this is probably partly because people were praying for us over Christmas but maybe didn't really think of New Year as a problem, so stopped.
And partly because New Year is a time for looking back & looking forward, neither of which brings me much joy this year.
And maybe partly because I have been able to relax a bit over the Christmas break, which is good, but have therefore had time to think, which is bad.

Anyway, it has been hard, I keep thinking of what a difference a year can make.

It was good to be reminded that God has many promises for us, & his word is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.