Saturday 7 January 2006

Couldn't understand why the house was so cold today

Didn't *look* bad outside - light drizzle.

About 9.30 this turn to sleet, then by 11ish heavy snow. It's back to sleet at 1.30pm, although the grass is still a little snowy. We're supposed to be driving to Peterborough tomorrow morning to see an old friend and his daughter - wondering about shelving it because of the weather and that we must get back for the afternoon meeting. The Peterborough road is slow in good conditions...... Tomorrow it'll be virtually stopped I reckon.

I've spent nearly 2 hours driving to Oxford, just to buy a shower enclosure. None of the Banbury stores had a white bi-fold door type. Now I've got a fun afternoon ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.