Wednesday 18 January 2006

My birthday- message from Ben

hey people...
A fair bunch of people who read this know it was my birthday on tuesday, if you didn't, your slow! lol
Anyway, on friday, I and others are going ice skating at Oxford Ice rink.
This is open any of you who want to come, have a laugh, meet people, or whatever. Enjoy yourselves, without getting too hurt (I hope).
The session is from 8-10.30pm, obviously you can leave before the end, it is £5.50 for skating, including hire. Feel free to come if you want to, no invites, so as said, its open (no age limit either Matt!).
Enjoy, and feel free.
Lastly, for anyone who knows Annastasia, you can come too (although your likely to know me anyway...).
thanks people,
signing out
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.