Monday 30 January 2006

Four things - tagged by Randall

Four places I have lived
Vienna, South Norwood, Thornton Heath, Somerton.

Four places I have been on vacation
St. Anton, Biarritz, Thessalonica, Windermere.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life
Audio-visual/lab technician, factory worker, photographer, scientist.

Four movies I can watch over and over
Blazing saddles, Mars attacks, 2001 a space odyssey, Flash Gordon.

Four TV shows I love to watch
None.

Four websites I visit daily
CMR, Harmony Central, Randallfriesen.com, smiliekita.blogspot.com.

Four of my favorite foods
A large seared and bleeding steak, Chicken shashlik, Stollen, Sherry trifle.

Four places I would rather be right now
I'm happy at home, but: Vienna, St. Anton, Stoupa, Randall's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.