Monday 15 February 2016

Writing with a gift pen.

A local business has sent a mass mailshot to all the businesses in this building. Result: a mass of free pens with a small LED light at one end and a rubber nub at the other.  The point of the light isn't hard to fathom, and I would guess the rubber nub is intended for use as a touch screen pointer.  So let's try it then.

Wkkind of chy CND t a fingip.

Works kind of patchy compared to a fingertip.

What does it say about your business to send out a piece of shiny junk?  What does it say about how you perceive your customers? I need to bear this in mind, since a growing aspect of my job will be generating publicity and business links.

A good lesson to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.