Saturday 6 July 2024

I started a post a month ago, but parked it.

 We have seasons. 

These days I don't feel much like talking to the world, or in fact people in general. Things are not as they were, and while I'm still who I was, things that were once a core part of my life have become areas of uncertainty and best. Assumptions made, foundations laid, turned out not to be quite what they appeared.

But life does go on. I'm still playing with Gospel Bell, still taking pictures. The idea of retiring in a couple of years is now extremely appealing, though the fine (and even some course) detail is still to be worked out. 


So I'm not dead yet. That will come, but likely not very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.