Friday 24 July 2009

From the inbox

This arrived about 10 min ago in my business email account from the building management.

Good Morning Everyone
We had to call the plumbers to deal with a flood in the men's toilets ground floor which i am pleased to say has now been rectified,while checking out the plumbing he noticed the flow of water to one of the cisterns was slow upon checking he found jammed inside a small bottle of vodka can i bring to everyone's attention that *** provide fridges on both floors if you are wanting to keep refreshments cool.


This did actually make me laugh out loud. Now I wonder who's on the sauce and trying to hide the fact?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.