Friday 9 November 2007

We have a dilemma

We were given a last-minute invite to a 40th birthday party with the instructions "come as your favourite pop star".

We're both struggling a little.

Options for me so far:
Dark suit, narrow tie, glasses and red strat = Hank Marvin
Curly wig, blacked-up face white strat = Jimi Hendrix
Curly wig, wild clothes, shave beard, strat = Eric Clapton
Blond wig, white shirt & Jeans, Flying V = Michael Schenker (who?)

Options for Chris
Black leather trousers, black leather jacket open to navel = Suzie Quatro (too risque)
Lacy undies and long straight wig = Cher (Chris doesn't have enough lacy undies)
Curly wig, white shirt, bound breasts, 'Red Special' guitar = Brian May (don't have a Red Special)

So suggestions are invited. Come up with a better suggestion for us than any of the above. If yours gets chosen then the 'prize' is to see us dressed that way on the blog. No purchase necessary to enter this competition.

I guess I could go dressed in completely ordinary clothes. When asked who I was I could say 'Tom Jones'. If asked for an explanation why I looked so ordinary I could say 'I'm not unusual'.

Boom ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.