Monday 18 June 2007

I seem to be absent from here a lot again.

No bad reason especially, other than a distinct desire NOT to talk about 'what I ate for breakfast yesterday' etc.

I started writing a post last week about post-emergent church, if you've read my strapline above and wondered what I meant. It has now become 4 sides of A4 in an 11 point font, and is some way from being completed - not a practical post then. If I can find the will to finish and re-edit to remove the bloggish phraseology at the beginning then I may post it for download for those that are interested.

Having now worked much if this stuff out of my system, I probably COULD produce a concise summary. However it might be a little too blunt for most readers - we'll see.

Work calls shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.