Wednesday 26 May 2004

Just read Randall's blog

About his Grandfather's life. Interesting how often much more than just build and hair colour gets inherited.

His family seems to have had someone in church leadership for generations. My family likewise, although to a lesser degree. I'm sure there is a big element of passing the blessing down the generations, and often healthy living can be passed by training of children.

But what about those that don't have that background? How can we see God break in for them and build a new family inheritence in their lives? Reading some blogs where people have come from a very un-christian background, I'm say it's a painful process often. There is much cutting away at the inheritence they have from their unrighteous families, and this is frequently painful.

Sometimes it's easy to take our inheritence for granted and risk sqandering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.