Friday 5 April 2013

Various things on the go right now.

But tonight I'll probably be installing Pear Linux 7 to update my system at home. Probably.

Earlier this week I installed openSUSE 12.3 on a spare hard drive to give me access to better photo manipulation software - DigiKam 3.0 has image control information to correct RAW image files for the Fuji HS30, and hopefully that will fix some of the lens distortion artifacts.

In other news, I'm coughing so much that sometimes lights flash and bits float around inside my eyes. Bluergh. But at least I'm not ill.

Sat here, I have the sun streaming through the window, warming my back. Now THAT is a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.