Monday 19 September 2011

Last year was the year of the Canadians

This year isn't.

But I was thinking about the times we'd had with some of you over last summer, and how I wished I could have shown you more of this country, and at different times too. There's a lot of images on my hard drive that have only been seen through one screen, but they bring back memories - I guess that's what photos are for, rather than to show everyone how good you are with a camera.

One upside of being 'alone' again is the freedom to go have a lunchtime walk/pray time. Lots of thoughts running around (too many work projects, not to mention preaching in a couple of weeks and a whole bunch of other stuff to do with music, worship and blogging) and concerns for friends and family. Facebook has it's uses, but sometimes it's easier not to know things than to know and be concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.