Thursday 25 June 2009

Update on the patient.

*edit*
Saw her again this evening. There's a lot more of her back again now, although she's still very tired. She's probably up to seeing people, provided they don't drop in too long (say 20min) and don't do 'unusual' things or surprise her. It's quite hard for her to re-align her thinking to accommodate the unexpected while she's recovering.

We saw my mother last night. She has made good progress, and is much more herself now, although extremely tired. She is back in control and able to handle her pain much better now. I would suggest leaving visiting until next week (and then for short periods) if anyone was thinking of going in.

Thanks for all your prayers everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.