Saturday 26 April 2008

Seems it's always one of us.

Chris is in bed now with a migraine, while I've actually felt better today (thought I was going to pay the price for working yesterday - 1st thing was a bit grim). We've had some good weeks together, and now we're not. Best be grateful for the good times rather than grumble about the bad ones.

Talking of good times, spring has arrived, truly.

Outside temp is around 20'C. I've been cutting the grass with my shirt off. Contrast this to earlier in the week when I was ill, sure I had a temp, but the house felt freezing, even with the heating on. My hands went numb a few times.

Great, great weather. Hope it stays warm tonight - we've friends coming over IF Chris is up to coping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.