Thursday 16 March 2006

Well, we're still here.

Funny how things go. Tuesday I was feeling quite robust and also aware of some of the things the future holds. Yesterday I kind of came to bits a little. The technique for keeping going has been to bury my head in things that I enjoy and ignore the feelings that are hovering. Now and again they'll either push their way to the from of my mind or be dragged up by things other people say to me.

We've got some of the increasingly inappropriately names 'Thursday 4' over tonight. Something to look forward to. But before that - meeting Ben's teachers for probably the last parents evening we'll ever go to. I think we already know what they're going to say. Guess you need to eat your greens before you're allowed pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.