Friday 3 March 2006

I have succumbed

Oh, nothing nasty.

Instead I've given in to a form of site counter.

If you look down below the links on the left you'll see a world map in minature (aren't ehy all?). This will show where in the world visitors to this blog have come from, as well as how many. My personal feeling is that counters normally show you've got a problem, but this little thing is really neat with it's location facility. I tried to get this about 6 months ago, but they had withdrawn it at the time I tried to download. Now it's available again, and so I grabbed the opportunity while it was there.

I wonder whether I have more UK or Ca visitors? Guess we'll find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.