Tuesday 18 January 2005

This'n'that

Yesterday was Ben's 17th Birthday. He doesn't read this, so I didn't make a big fuss over it.

Another year and he'll probably leave home to go to Uni. I an still remember, not exactly as yesterday, but certainly like it was last year, the blood and pain that brought him forth. Now he's fractionally taller than me, although still only 2/3 the weight. I've watched him grow, and I have to say that I'm generally pleased with what I see. God's grace has been at work for us.

And in a couple of months I think he'll be baptised.



There's also a pic I just have to publish:



She's only playing an A chord, but you can just see those hands moving into a fret-shredding blur at any moment. I took this yesterday evening. It's amazing how taking the time to show her a few chords created a lot of pleasure and bonding for both of us.

I also posted this up on Harmony-central. Bear in mind that Sarah is 15, she's already virtually had a marriage proposal, LOL. Can't wait to get her playing in worship with me (and Ben too, but he seems much less fussed about it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.