Thursday 28 November 2019

Humans are a diverse bunch.

I never cease to be amazed at the different responses people give when they think they're being funny/friendly/witty etc. I work for someone who saw snipey comments as being a part of friendship, and took a while to realise they didn't work that way for everyone.  There's a photography forum with a certain group who are always baiting, always a bit nastier than necessary. 

This week the theatre director Jonathan Miller died, and the BBC had some that knew him reminiscing. He was apparently incredibly intelligent and a magnetic personality, but sounded like a complete bottom orifice in his attitude to others. 

Diversity? Not sure I want anything to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.