Monday 6 April 2015

Another 9 days left.

Ben is back next Wednesday, and suddenly we're going to have to remember that we aren't young, free & married any more. And we'll need to clear his room out. At least he's getting lots of board time in before the return, judging by facebook. I'm just a little jealous, since I know my skiing career is finished, but it's OK really.

So summer has kind-of started here already too. Just wish I could enjoy the idea of a 20mile MTB ride in the evening after work.

*edit*

Or not. He's back home with us now, having finished 1 week early. 3 1/2 hours and 200 miles of driving later, we got back late this afternoon from Stanstead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.