Sunday 20 June 2010

Givin' it up, givin' it up, yeah.

Was that cool and the gang?

I'm seriously wondering if I need to let the whole blogging/facebook/forums thing go to spend time with God and my family more. My net usage IS excessive, even though it's better controlled than it has been. I'm starting to wonder if the simple fact of spending more time on the net than I do with God (or possibly even talking with my wife) is a sin and a snare to me, more so than all the really bad places I could go.

This isn't about a show, taking a break to be creative or trying to make everyone to bring encouragement so I feel better. On the contrary, it's about recognising an issue and dealing with it. Unlike one or 2 of you I don't have a pastoral ministry on teh intarwebs, except maybe a little bit in Facebook, but with people I already know in meatspace.

This blog may have had it's time too.

And if people love me that much they can always email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.